Saturday, January 24, 2009

You are just-n-time for the party!

Alicia is the big one-OHHHH!


Alicia is crazy for Harry Potter! We went all out on Harry Potter decorations this year! Alyssa had school off that week, so we went crazy with the house! This is Alicia first seeing all the decorations. Keep in mind I told her I could NOT find Harry Potter birthday supplies anywhere.



She got to blow candles out and get presents at Taz's house on the 12th. But on the 18th of Oct. she had her crazy blowout!









Nothin'?


I sked Alyssa what she wanted for her birthday and she said, nothin'. Do you think we let her get away with that? You are crazy if you think I would!



Alyssa was surprised at school on Dec. 4th to not be picked up in our white truck but somethin' a little longer with more room to stretch her new crazy teenager legs!



<>crazy man in the background >



All these crazy girls went on a two hour drive of their life! Alicia also was picked up by the limo from school. One crazy little boy asked if he could hitch a ride.


Now I am 2 for 2 on birthday surprises!






What's cuter than a crazy bat boy?



A crazy Lil' Franky!!!

Since I started my new job at the daycare center Justin thinks he is going to school.

This is my hand after a crazy henna party

No comments:

Post a Comment

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones