For Girls Camp Fundraiser the young women had a Silent Auction of things that had been made by the girls such as jewelery, aprons, hair clips, baked goods, and tons of other great creative projects. The waffle Bar was all you can eat waffles for $5 or $20 a family. We did great and had a wonderful turnout! Alyssa made the cutest cupcakes, Alicia made a delicious carrot cake, and I made these.
Collage of Christ
It is hard to see all the pictures but you get the idea.
Went for $20 at auction
Houses of the Lord Collage
went for $6
Hand Carved and Dipped candles
And I am not sure how much the candles went for.
Some went for $5 more or less
Start with a white candle. Dip the outside colors of choice. When you burn it down an inch or so you put a tea light in the candle, Then it becomes the glow candle.
This candle is 100% homemade
It is filled with yellow so it will drip yellow.
for the sake of time & molds
These little candles I bought and then dipped.
They are glow candles.
White center, Dark outside.
Then, carved image that allows the light to glow through when burning.



I want a couple CTR candles. Love the Christ collage!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous fundraiser idea! If I'm ever in charge...this is what we'll do! Well done!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! So creative. <3
ReplyDeleteSo glad you posted on the fund raiser. I am so behind on my blogging but have a post saved in my drafts I will link to yours when I get in up. The girls really love the temple collage you made and have it hanging in their room. I love the new look of your blog!
ReplyDelete