Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cell Phone Pics

Arabeth has been on me to update this thing. I have been so absorbed in day to day, I have been slackin. So I am posting cell phone pics.

 Lately have had some extra time on my hands and have been drawing. Actually, after looking at Bec & Fletch's friends' blog it made me want to try and draw real people. So I am trying. I will get it right eventually.....hopefully.( These actual pics I got from Arabeth's Blog.)


 pencil sketch & then colored pencil finish --->
 These ones I just drew, no pencil sketch, with permanent marker, then colored with crayons.
I am determined to get it down. One day I will be able to draw a portrait. One day.

 brae (above) jackson (right) azure(below)
 Been planting and starting new plants.....

 Justin enjoying some fun driving his Grave Digger...


 A onesie I tie-died and used fabric markers to finish the yellow petals and stem....

 First day of school....

Cruze, not cruising.....

1 comment:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones